One Sketch a Day

Views:
Video Information


This year I've been practicing my drawing with one of these One Sketch a Day books. "Improve my drawing skills" has been on pretty much on every goals list I've written in the last few years, but I was finding that I was never very inspired to actually practice. This little book has been an amazing motivator! The boxes are quite small, so they don't feel intimidating, it always feels like I have time to squeeze in a little sketch every day. I've attempted a few 365 projects over the last few years - mostly with photos - but this is the longest I've managed to keep one going. Now that there is a good bank of material there, it's more and more satisfying to keep filling up the book one little box at a time. 


Anyone else doing a sketch a day? Or any other 365 projects that are still going strong? I'd love to see! 

x Rachel 

Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment