From Our Wedding Pinboard

Views:
Video Information

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I'm starting a new feature today which is a little overdue... Obviously since becoming engaged I have been pinteresting like no tomorrow, collecting inspiration images for our wedding. All of our ideas a very broad at the moment, I'm reluctant to settle on a theme just yet... But I thought I would share a few of my recent favourites from our pinterest board here, so we can all bask in the pretty wedding loveliness. 

These images conveniently happen to be from some of my favourite wedding blogs, which I am now even more obsessed with: 

// Rock n Roll Bride (of course, my absolute fav - has anyone been getting the new magazine? So great!!) 

// Festival Brides - has great advice for outdoor weddings

// Love My Dress - so many beautiful and touching stories, as well as amazing images. 

// Whimsical Wonderland Weddings - I particularly love the village hall wedding linked above! So cute, and along the vibe we will probably be going for...

Do you have any favourite wedding blogs you recommend? 

x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment