Fun Save the Date Ideas

Views:
Video Information


Save the Date Photo Ideas (from top left): 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6  // 


DIY Save the Date Ideas (from top left): 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //


Save the Dates on Etsy (from top left): 1// 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

We've just set our wedding date for next year (eee!), so naturally I've been having a look around for inspiration for our Save the Date invitations. There are so many great ideas out there, but I thought I'd put together a bit of a round-up of some of my favourites. How cute are those hand illustrated options from talented Etsy sellers? And my personal comedy favourite is the "SAVE" the date, literally... So silly but so good. 

I think we might end up going with a mix of photo/DIY/collagey sort of vibe - but it is so hard to choose! 

Which is your favourite? 

x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment