Coming Soon - New Sparkly Wedding Stuff.....

Views:
Video Information




Lots of exciting things happening in the studio this week! I am in super making mode at the moment, working on lots of new prototypes for the wedding season... I am right in the middle of designing and testing a few new lines for the Pointless Pretty Things shop, which will be released soon, but I just couldn't wait to share some sneaky pictures with you! 

Expect luxe, sparkly copper tones, new breeds of paper flowers, and most excitingly.... a whole range of flower crowns! I just can't wait to reveal them all soon, but for now - back to work...

I'm also now accepting custom requests from brides with a vision they want to accomplish for their wedding - so if that's you, and you have an idea you would like help realising, just drop me a message to say hello at pointlessprettythings@gmail.com. 

x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment