A Most Curious Wedding Fair

Views:
Video Information
On Sunday we went to our first wedding fair, and it has certainly set the standard high! A Most Curious Wedding Fair at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane, has left me a quivering ball of excitement. We were tempted by AMCWF because we wanted something a bit different from the classic, slightly tacky, chair-cover filled wedding fair... and we were not disappointed! 






See what I mean?! Excited Shivers!! I had too many favourites to list here, but for a full list of the super inspiring vendors go to the Most Curious website.

As a dabbler in the wedding industry myself with Pointless Pretty Things, this experience was doubly amazing - not only did I get loads of inspiration for our own wedding, but it was brilliant to see so many businesses that I look up to all in one place! I only hope to be where they are some day :) 

Did anyone else attend the fair? What were your thoughts? 

x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment