DIY Chunky Bead Necklace

Views:
Video Information

I'm not really sure if this even counts as a DIY post - it's so easy! It's more of a show and tell. A necklace like this is a 15 minute make, all you need is some bright chunky beads, a length of chain and some fastenings. Just thread the beads on to the chain and use pliers to fix a large jump ring on one end of the chain, and a fastening on the other. 

I found these beads in Leeds (that's a fun poem) in the most amazing bead shop introduced to me by the lovely Kate. They were only 60p each! I already had the chain and fastenings, but they are easily picked up cheap from craft shops. So all together this necklace probably cost about £2.50, plus 15mins of labour - not bad at all. 


I've got jewellery making fever at the moment! I have an agate slice that is just calling out for a DIY - so keep an eye out for that soon. 

Happy Sunday :)

x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment