DIY Perfume Bottle Note Holder

Views:
Video Information

There are a lot of things that I hate to throw away, and empty perfume bottles are one of them. They are so pretty and it seems such a waste to just get rid of them. When I finished my beloved Coco Chanel the other day, I decided that I had to find a way to upcycle it - so I made a little note/photo holder. 


You will need: An empty perfume bottle, wire, pliers and a glue gun. 

1// Cut a length of wire about 5-7cm. Using your pliers, bend a small spiral shape at a right angle to the rest of the wire (this will allow it to sit flat on the top of the perfume bottle). Create another spiral at the other end as shown - this will hold your notes and photos. 

2// Use a glue gun or other strong glue to affix the wire to the perfume bottle. I found that using a little sheet of paper in between helped the glue to bond. 

3// Once the glue is dry, you can start using your new note holder. Depending on what you would like to display, you may need to adjust the wire spiral a little so that the balance is right. 


 This was so easy and now my pretty bottle has a home for life! Although now I have my beedy eyes on all empty bottles - I might end up over-run with photo holders.... 

Does anyone else share packaging hoarding tendencies? What do you hate throwing away?  
x Rachel 
Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment